AQUA CREST FXHSC 10″ x 4.5″ Whole House Water Filter, Compatible with GE FXHSC, Culligan R50-BBSA, Pentek R50-BB and Dupont WFHDC3001, American Plumber W50PEHD, GXWH40L (Pack of 2) (Packing May Vary)
AQUACREST: Quality water, quality life Efficient filtration AQUACREST FXHSC Whole House Water Filter can be the first in line to protect the water safety of your whole family. A human hair is 100 microns in diameter, our FXHSC whole house pre-filtration water filter has a 5-micron sediment entrapment rating. Hence, it can effectively reduce sand,
AQUACREST: Quality water, quality life
AQUACREST FXHSC Whole House Water Filter can be the first in line to protect the water safety of your whole family.
A human hair is 100 microns in diameter, our FXHSC whole house pre-filtration water filter has a 5-micron sediment entrapment rating. Hence, it can effectively reduce sand, soil, rust, sediment and more that are over 5 microns in diameter to protect the water appliances and lengthen their service lives.
The pleated structure has a long-lasting service life, and you can enjoy fresh water by replacing your filter every six months or 30,000 gallons. As a result, you needn’t replace your filter frequently and you can save more money and time.
GE FXHSC, Culligan R50-BBSA, Pentek R50-BB, 155053-43, American Plumber W50PEHD, Whirlpool WHKF-WHPLBB; Icepure 43215-4209, Aquaboon 10″ Big Blue Pleated Sediment Water Filter Replacement Cartridge, Fette Filter COMIN18JU053306, Think Crucial FXHSC, Tier1 R50-BB, Clear Choice sediment filter cartridge, ReplacementBrand RB-FXHSC, HDX HDX4PF4
Replacement system models:
GE GXWH40L, GXWH30C, GXWH35F, GXWH38F, GNQH38S and most systems with 10″ x 4.5″ filters, DuPont WFHDC3001, HDC3001, Culligan HD-950, HD-950A, Pentair Pentek S1 series, EP series, EPM series, 255490-43, Watts FM-BB-10-5
- Efficient filtration: This whole house water filter adopts a 5-micron rating, food-grade polypropylene filtration media. It can effectively remove chlorine, taste and odor and contaminants larger than 5 microns in diameter, including all large particles and sediment. Our premium material and design are committed to providing you with tasty and healthy filtered water.
- Protects your water equipment: The efficient filtration of AQUACREST sediment water filter can effectively prevent the clogging of water pipes and prolong the service life of water equipment. It provides you with stable and continuous water flow without obvious pressure drop. We are committed to providing you with the best water experience.
- Long-lasting service life: The pleated structure of AQUACREST whole house water filter has a larger specific surface area and stronger absorption capacity than original sediment filters. Enjoy fresh water by replacing your filter every 3~ 6 months or 30,000 gallons, whichever comes first will vary based on water quality. Poor water quality will shorten the service life of the filter. To ensure the filtering effect, please replace your filter in time.
- Interchangeable with American Plumber W50PEHD, GE FXHSC, Culligan R50-BBSA, DuPont WFHDC3001, Pentek R30-BB, S1-BB, W20CLHD, 155405, 155405-51, 155405-43, PL10B20, PC20-BB-S, FMBB-10-20, FF10BBPS-20, ECP20-BB and other 10″ x 4.5″ inches and 9.75″ x 4.5″ inches pre-filtration filters. AquaCrest is an independent brand.
- Compatible with Pentek 10″ Big Blue filter housings, American Plumber W10-PR, W15-PR, Culligan: HD-950, 3M Aqua-Pure AP801, GE GXWH-35F, GNWH-38F, GXWH35F, GXWH30C, GXWH-40L, GXWH-30C, HDSFI, GXWH35F, GNWH38F, GNQH38S, GXWH40L, Hydronix HF45-10BLBK10PR, WHCF-WHPLBB, WHCFWHPLBB and most systems with 10″ x 4.5″ filters.
Good whole house water filter! I like the ease of installation and the monthly reminders that came with the filter. As advertised, the Aquacrest Water Filter is compatible with my original American Plumber W50PEHD, and is less expensive by far!
Great deal on whole house water filter. Great price makes it a great value. Arrived on time and in perfect condition.
Performs Perfectly Fully satisfied with performance. Costs half of the price of the ones I had been buying in a ‘big box’ store.