CuZn UC-200 Under Counter Water Filter – 50K Ultra High Capacity – Made in USA
The CuZn UC-200 Under Counter Water Filter works beneath any home or office sink to filter up to 50,000 gallons of cold water on demand. Replace the UC-200 every 50,000 gallons or 5 years, whichever comes first. In addition to Micro Sediment Membranes, the UC-200 utilizes a patented combination of KDF-55 Filtration Media and Virgin
The CuZn UC-200 Under Counter Water Filter works beneath any home or office sink to filter up to 50,000 gallons of cold water on demand. Replace the UC-200 every 50,000 gallons or 5 years, whichever comes first. In addition to Micro Sediment Membranes, the UC-200 utilizes a patented combination of KDF-55 Filtration Media and Virgin Acid Washed Catalytic Coconut Shell Carbon Filtration Media that have been tested to NSF standard 42 and 61. The UC-200 will reduce a wide variety of organic and inorganic contaminants including but not limited to: chlorine, water soluble cation heavy metals (lead, mercury, chromium VI, cadmium, etc.), herbicides, pesticides, sediment, algae, molds, bad taste, odors and other undesirable contaminants that may effect the quality of your water supply. The UC-200 DOES NOT REDUCE TDS, a TDS or PPM meter is NOT effective for this type of filter. Use DPD#1 Chlorine Test Strips & replace when chlorine breakthrough is detected. Want TDS Removal? Search ASIN#B019N7VG1W to view CuZn’s RO System. The UC-200 purifies the water selectively, allowing beneficial mineral content to remain, this includes Hardness Minerals (calcium & magnesium). Since minerals are allowed to remain in the filtered water produced by The UC-200, it is NOT the right choice for folks with excessively hard water issues caused by extremely high mineral content. Unlike carbon only filters, bacteria can’t grow inside the bacteriostatic CuZn UC-200 Water Filtration System. The UC-200 requires virtually no maintenance and installs in about 5 minutes, hooking up to the cold water supply. When you turn on the cold water of your sink, it will all be CuZn pure. New video installation instructions are available, visit our website or search “UC-200 Water Filter Install” on Youtube. Designed for MUNICIPAL WATER ONLY – Do NOT USE WITH PRIVATE WELL WATER. CuZn Water Systems, Est. 1987. Flow rate: 2 gpm. Product Type: Undersink Water Filtration System. Country of Manufacture: USA
- INCREDIBLE CAPACITY/LIFETIME: 50,000g or 5 years! CuZn Backs The UC-200’s Performance with a 5 year Pro-Rated Warranty and all CuZn Products Carry a 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. The UC-200 is Designed for use with MUNICIPAL WATER ONLY – DO NOT USE WITH PRIVATE WELL WATER. The UC-200 is a Water Purification System, it is NOT A WATER SOFTENING SYSTEM. This UC-200 is not designed to resolve excessively hard water issues.
- NO THIRD FAUCET HASSLE & SIMPLE TO INSTALL: Connects Directly to your Kitchen Sink’s Cold Water Line. Only Takes a Few Minutes. All You will Need is an Adjustable Wrench for Tightening Connections. NEW Install Video Instructions Available, See Product Description for Details. QUESTIONS or NON-STANDARD Under Counter Plumbing!? Send us an Email or Call CuZn’s Customer Support Team @ 800.345.PURE (7873)
- 3 STAGE FILTRATION PROCESS: Micro Sediment Membranes, KDF-55 & Coconut Shell Carbon. The UC-200’s Process Purifies the Water Without Removing Health Beneficial Hardness Minerals, The UC-200 DOES NOT REDUCE TDS READINGS, a PPM or TDS Meter is NOT Effective for testing. To Monitor The UC-200 with Testing, Utilize DPD#1 Chlorine Test Strips and Replace when Chlorine Breakthrough is Detected. Want TDS Removal? Search ASIN# B019N7VG1W on Amazon to View CuZn’s Reverse Osmosis System.
- BACTERIOSTATIC FILTRATION SYSTEM: Unlike Carbon Only Filters, The UC-200 is Bacteriostatic and Not Susceptible to Mold or Bacteria Growth
- COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT POLICY: The UC-200 is Fitted with 3/8″ Male Compression Inlet/Outlet Fittings & comes with a 36″ Long 3/8″ x 3/8″ Braided Stainless Steel Compression Hose. Have Non-Standard Plumbing or an Alternative Install in Mind (such as dedicated filtered water only faucet)? Contact Customer Support, We’ll Supply an Install Kit for All Non-standard Installations at No Additional Cost to You!
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.