iSpring WGB32B 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20″ x 4.5″ Big Blue Fine Sediment and Carbon Block Filters
The WGB32B whole house filtration system is the ideal “”point of entry”” filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on municipal (city) water. Unlike “point of use” systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32B filters your water from the source.
The WGB32B whole house filtration system is the ideal “”point of entry”” filtration system for cleaning up water supplies to a home or business on municipal (city) water. Unlike “point of use” systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32B filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home or business will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32B. So what exactly do these three stages of filtration offer? Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters. The second and third stages of the WGB32B house 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filters. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filters knock out bad tastes and odors, combine to remove over 90% of chlorine from the water, and are highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. If you are on well water or have unusual contaminants in your municipal water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32BM over the WGB32B. For removing the common contaminants found in the majority of municipal water supplies however, the WGB32B fits the bill.
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Sediment, Chlorine, and More: Say goodbye to smelly, bad tasting water! Our system removes up to 99% of chlorine from water as well as up to 95% of sediment, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants. This system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home.
- DIY Installation and Maintenance: Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for easy DIY installation. With 1″ NPT inlet / outlet and Big Blue 20″ x 4.5″ filter cartridges, the system has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Top-Notch Quality: The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter is able to achieve filtration down to 5 microns. The second and third stage CTO Carbon Block filters are made of high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. The system has a capacity of 100,000 gallons of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for a full year.
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your extended manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please Note: Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS, consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.