LifeStraw Home Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Replacement Filters 3-Pack (6 Month Supply) Tested to Protect Against Lead, Mercury, Chlorine, PFAS and a Variety of Chemicals, BPA Free
The Life Straw home activated carbon + Ion exchange replacement filter 3-pack contains three filters, equivalent to a 6-month supply. The activated carbon + Ion exchange filter improves taste and reduces lead, mercury, CHROMIUM III, cadmium, copper, other heavy metals, chlorine, pfas, glyphosate and a variety of other chemicals. The Filter life is approximately 2
The Life Straw home activated carbon + Ion exchange replacement filter 3-pack contains three filters, equivalent to a 6-month supply. The activated carbon + Ion exchange filter improves taste and reduces lead, mercury, CHROMIUM III, cadmium, copper, other heavy metals, chlorine, pfas, glyphosate and a variety of other chemicals. The Filter life is approximately 2 months (40 gallons). for every Life Straw home replacement pack purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
- 6 month supply. Contains (3) activated Carbon + Ion exchange filters, total of 6-month supply (120 gallons)
- Each activated carbon Ion exchange filter: reduces lead, mercury, Chromium III, cadmium, copper and other heavy metals. Reduces chlorine, odour and chemicals including pfas, pesticides and herbicides. Filters up to 40 gallons (150 L) or 2 months.
- Keeps essential minerals. Removes unwanted contaminants in your water but retains essential minerals that are good for your health such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium.
- Rigorous testing: All Life Straw water filters are tested in our accredited lab and independently tested to meet us EPA and NSF/ANSI international standards.
- Your purchase has impact. For every Life Straw product pack purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Attractive with some caveats I received the LifeStraw Home 7-Cup Glass Water Filter Pitcher as part of the Vine program. To be honest, we probably would have ordered one to try it out, as we are always looking for better ways to filter our water at home, which is okay but not great tasting. We’ve owned Pur filter pitchers, two Zero Water Pitchers and a Berkey (the Travel Berkey, which holds about a gallon and a half). I’m going to talk about the LifeStraw pitcher on its own and in comparison with our more recent…
Too many reviewers taking their task too seriously Found that the filtration is much slower than the other filter I recently purchased which I consider to be indication that the filtration is more comprehensive. You can fill past the filter as well so disregard the people who claim you can’t.
Coal Tar Filter? That is terrible I did love this product initially though the shatter proof glass broke in a few weeks but they sent a replacement. As an environment specialist I bought this because I was concerned with microplastics–only to find out just last week or so that the filter in this device is made of COAL TAR. Now Coal Tar is terrible and known for causing cancer. When they said there was a carbon block I assumed it was the normal carbon block. Coal tar coated Carbon now is a recipe for disaster and now I feel…