Whirlpool WHER25 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filtration System With Chrome Faucet | Extra Long Life | Easy To Replace UltraEase Filter Cartridges, White
The Whirlpool WHER25 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System delivers bottled water quality drinking water right at your kitchen sink! It creates quality water for drinking, cooking, coffee and ice. Plus, you no longer need to haul around expensive cases of bottled water! The Whirlpool RO water filter system comes with instructions for a DIY installation
The Whirlpool WHER25 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System delivers bottled water quality drinking water right at your kitchen sink! It creates quality water for drinking, cooking, coffee and ice. Plus, you no longer need to haul around expensive cases of bottled water! The Whirlpool RO water filter system comes with instructions for a DIY installation (no professional plumbing needed) making it easy to connect to your existing water line under your kitchen sink. This system is NSF certified and third party tested to ensure it performs as advertised. Proudly built in the USA. The Whirlpool Reverse Osmosis System employs patented UltraEase Technology allowing for easy filter change with no hassle or mess. This means no need to turn off your water supply or touch dirty, contaminated filter media when it comes time to change your filters. We also include an EZ-Change indicator light that notifies you when it is time to change filters. The WHEERF pre and post filter should be changed every 6 months and the WHEERM membrane should be changed every 2 years to keep the system working efficiently and to ensure the highest quality water is available for your family. WHER25 system includes: dedicated filtered water faucet, one month filter set (WHEERF), one 2 year membrane (WHEERM), water storage tank, installation fittings, color coded tubing & push-in connectors. This Whirlpool system reduces or removes many contaminants including lead, cysts, dissolved solids, chlorine taste and odor, sediment, arsenic (pentavalent), barium, cadmium, chromium (vl), chromium (III), copper, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, fluoride, turbidity, ammonium, bicarbonate, bromide, chloride, magnesium, sodium, sulfide, tannin, zinc and chemicals.
- Better than bottled water – Reverse Osmosis filtered water tastes better than bottled water – Convenient, unlimited and refreshing, and for a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- Safer drinking water – Reduce chlorine taste and odor, sediment, cysts, lead, chemicals, and dissolved solids that show up in unfiltered tap water.
- Change your filter in seconds – Ultraease Technology allows for easy and hassle-free filter changes with no open sumps.
- Save space – our 3-stage system does as well or better than competitors systems despite their 5 and 6-stage filters, with fewer filters to replace!
- Extra long filter life – Get clean, fresh-tasting water with fewer filter changes and a membrane that lasts for years
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.