Aquasana Whole House Water Filter System – Filters Sediment & 97% Of Chlorine – Carbon & KDF Home Water Filtration – EQ-1000, 10 Yr, 1 Million Gl
Aquasana Premium Rhino Whole House Filter gives you healthy, clean, great-tasting water from every tap in your home by removing up to 97% of the chlorine in regular tap water and reducing the following harmful water contaminants for 10 years or one million gallons: pesticidesherbicidesrustsiltsedimentwater soluble metalsindustrial solvents Get healthier skin and hair by reducing
Aquasana Premium Rhino Whole House Filter gives you healthy, clean, great-tasting water from every tap in your home by removing up to 97% of the chlorine in regular tap water and reducing the following harmful water contaminants for 10 years or one million gallons:
pesticidesherbicidesrustsiltsedimentwater soluble metalsindustrial solvents
Get healthier skin and hair by reducing your body’s exposure to harsh chlorine and synthetic chemicals that can cause damage and excessive drying. Breathe easy knowing you have improved air quality by removing chlorine from your shower steam.
Couplings included for 0.75 inch pipe fittings.This product may arrive separately in multiple packages. *PEX tubing is not included.
- Clean, Great Tasting Water From Every Tap In Your Home – Removes 97% of chlorine and reduces harmful contaminants like lead, mercury, herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, and more.
- High-Performance Filter System – Carbon & KDF filtration media engineered to maximize contaminant reduction while leaving healthy minerals in your water. This system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS).
- Cost Efficient & Long Lasting – Clean water for less than $0. 01 a gallon – Save twice as much compared to other brands on purified water for 1 million gallons or 10 years.
Bullet feature 4 (optional) :
- Easy Maintenance – No draining or back flushing needed – Easily replace pre and post filters every 3 months for best filtration and flow rate.
- Top-Grade Install Kit & Components – System includes filter tank, 20″ pre-filter, post-filter, brass fittings for 1” or 3/4” pipes, bend supports, and shut-off valves – Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not worth the investment due to customer service experience… I purchased this system and had it professionally installed. Worked lovely for about 1-2 months then it completely came to a halt in one of the bathrooms and kitchen water pressured disappeared. Had the professional plumber review system, no leaks or outside issues, purposely had a bypass line installed not to use the water filters and sure enough water pressure improved. Made a total of (3) email & phone call inquiries to the manufacturer and they had nerve to ask a plumber to remove it and…
Performance review with testing data Many reviews talk about the installation and how the user feels the unit performs but do not provide actual testing data to show the difference/verify it actually works.Since the mfg doesn’t provide test results either(that I could find), I was concerned/sceptical regarding the softening and smell reducing ability when buying this product as I have very hard and alkiline well water with a strong Hydrogen sulfide smell.To get some form of data I purchased First Alert home…
NOT WORTH THE MONEY NOT WORTH THE MONEY, you can buy everything separate at your local Loweâs or Home Depot for under $500… the way the picture shows to set up really isnât practical when you consider bracing things to a wall. I wish I would have saved the money but now itâs installed and I might as well keep it.I imagine the mark up is over 1000% as to what it costs them to make. No bang for your buck. Please consider buying each piece separately and the tools needed for pex pipping, it is a better…