Frizzlife Under Sink Water Filter System SK99, 3-Stage 0.5 Micron High Precision Removes 99.99% lead, chlorine, chloramine, fluoride – Tankless Quick Change
Frizzlife SK99 home under sink water filter system Product Features ✔BEST-IN-CLASS FILTRATION PERFORMANCE: Frizzlife 3-stage under counter filter remove over 99.99% of harmful contaminants that are commonly found in water, including LEAD(99%), CHLORINE(99%), CHLORAMINE, FLUORIDE, HEAVY METALS, VOCs and much more. Any unpleasant taste or odor are completely removed, while health-benefiting essential minerals are kept.
Frizzlife SK99 home under sink water filter system
- ✔BEST-IN-CLASS FILTRATION PERFORMANCE: Frizzlife 3-stage under counter filter remove over 99.99% of harmful contaminants that are commonly found in water, including LEAD(99%), CHLORINE(99%), CHLORAMINE, FLUORIDE, HEAVY METALS, VOCs and much more. Any unpleasant taste or odor are completely removed, while health-benefiting essential minerals are kept. The flow rate can reach up to 2 GPM. Get instant access to safe, pure and tasty water whenever you turn on the tap.
- ✔ECONOMIC & ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY: Unlike conventional all-in-one water purification with one-off use, Frizzlife saves your money and contributes to environmental protection through using replaceable filter cartridge M3004 (ASIN#B07Y165ZWY). Instead of luxuriously disposing of the entire plastic part, you only need to change the inside filter cartridge. Enjoy the superior water filter service in a more economic and green way.
- ✔DIY INSTALLATION & QUICK CHANGE: Following the clear and straightforward instructions, the filter system can be installed by yourself in a few minutes without the help of a professional plumber. The twist-in filter system makes the filter replacement a breeze. Just use the housing wrench in the box to screw up/down the housing caps to finish replacement effortlessly, no extra tools are required. Your hassle-free life is our concern.
- ✔PROLONGED SERVICE LIFE: Frizzlife adopts pleated PP sediment filter, the lifespan of which is 3X longer than normal one used in most water filter systems on the market. Provide prolonged water filtration service for your home
- ✔GREAT COMPATIBILITY: It is compatible with both 3/8″ and 1/2″ cold water tube. To ensure our 3/8″ hose can perfectly fit with your 1/2″ cold water tube as well, extra two 3/8″-to-1/2″ converters are provided in case of need.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Great product ð SK99The taste and flow is awesome!Was hesitating for a while if to go for this product as it doesnât have any reviews, so I asked them a few questions about my concern, and got to know the system was newly launched, Jessie on the customer service was quite responsive, professional and responsible, so I decided to give it a try! Well, I think I made a right choice.The package looks nice.The system is not that small as I imaged, but it is compact enough to fit into…
Quality, fast and easy to install Just hooked it up last night. Super easy and only took about 5 minutes.Seems like good quality, no leaks anywhere and simple enough to change filters.I like that they include a roll of plumbers tape in the package. We just replaced our faucet and couldn’t find my tape anywhere so of course had to make a 15 minute trip to go buy some. I did end up finding it the next day though lol. Even though I already had 2 rolls now I like that they include it.Ran for…
Everything is a WIN on this unit! Replaced a Whirlpool Reverse Osmosis (RO) unit after 14 years of use. The RO unit started leaking at which point I researched alternatives to RO because I felt like the additional tubing and spigot (which always had some kind of moldy build-up in the spout) may have been minimizing the purifying effects. Additionally, after 20 years of using RO water, sounds like studies are showing it takes out “too many of the good minerals” your body actually needs.Enter the Frizzlife direct…