GRAYL Geopress 24 oz Water Purifier for Global Travel, Backpacking, Hiking, and Survival (Coyote Amber)
The next generation 24 oz (710 ml) GRAYL Geopress Water Purifier empowers international travelers, adventurers and survivalists to make safe, clean drinking water-from the sketchiest of water sources-anywhere on earth! Unrivaled in speed, ease, and versatility, its patented OnePress Global Protection effectively removes all waterborne pathogens (VIRUS, BACTERIA, PROTOZOA) and filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals,
The next generation 24 oz (710 ml) GRAYL Geopress Water Purifier empowers international travelers, adventurers and survivalists to make safe, clean drinking water-from the sketchiest of water sources-anywhere on earth! Unrivaled in speed, ease, and versatility, its patented OnePress Global Protection effectively removes all waterborne pathogens (VIRUS, BACTERIA, PROTOZOA) and filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics. Convenient and astonishingly efficient, Geopress purifies and filters 24 ounces of water in just 8 seconds (5L/min)-nearly 2x as fast as any other purifier. Works on virtually any contaminated freshwater source: sketchy spigot, hotel sink, jungle river, murky well, or lake. The unrivaled user experience is packed with innovative features such as a SimpleVent Drink Cap which 1) vents air during purification, 2) protects against cross-contamination, 3) allows one-handed hydration through a fast-flow spout; SoftPress ergonomic pads for comfortable and easy pressing; and TopoGrip for non-slip grip in any environment. BPA-free and independently tested to meet/exceed NSF Protocol 43 & 53 for pathogen & chemical removal, and meets EPA Guide Standard & Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers. Purifier cartridges (one included) are replaceable and constructed of non-woven ceramic fibers that block particulates (i.e. microplastics, sediment) and provide structure for two technologies: 1) positively charged ions (i.e. molecular magnets) and 2) powdered activated carbon. As dirty water is forced through the purifier media, ion exchange permanently binds all waterborne pathogens (i.e. virus, bacteria, protozoa cysts). Ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, flavors, and odors. Cartridges rated for 350 cycles (65 gallons / 250L) and are recyclable through GRAYL’s zero waste recycling program. Weighs 15.9 oz (450 g). Measures 10.4″ H (26.5 cm) x 3.4″ D (8.6 cm). 1% for the Planet Member.
- ONEPRESS GLOBAL PROTECTION: Empowers international travelers and outdoor adventurers to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe and clean to drink. Ideal for global travel and outdoor adventures (hiking, camping, backpacking, fishing, hunting) and survival scenarios
- REMOVES ALL PATHOGENS: Viruses, bacteria and protozoa – from any freshwater source on Earth. Filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and microplastics; improves taste
- UNRIVALED EASE & SPEED: Effortlessly purifies 24 oz (710ml) of water in as quick as eight seconds. Requires no setup time, pumps, hoses, sucking, batteries, chemicals, or prolonged waiting. Simply – Fill. Press. Drink.
- MAKES WATER TREATMENT EASY: Use your body weight on the SoftPress Comfort Pads to power purification. Drink and share safe, clean water through the SimpleVent Cap
- AWARD WINNING ONEPRESS VERSATILITY: No straw, pump or gravity bag can match. Effortlessly fill from any spigot, hotel sink, murky river, taco stand, lake, or well.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.