iSpring RCS5T 500GPD Commercial Tankless Reverse Osmosis RO Water Filter System with 1:1 Drain Ratio
The iSpring RCS5T is a high capacity tankless reverse osmosis purification system. The RCS5T’s patented dual-flow membrane produces RO water at a rate of 500 gallons per day while delivering a top-of-the-line 1: 1 waste to pure water ratio. The system removes chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and a long list of other water impurities.
The iSpring RCS5T is a high capacity tankless reverse osmosis purification system. The RCS5T’s patented dual-flow membrane produces RO water at a rate of 500 gallons per day while delivering a top-of-the-line 1: 1 waste to pure water ratio. The system removes chlorine, hardness, heavy metals, toxins, and a long list of other water impurities. The on demand output ability makes the RCS5T a great choice for large families or light commercial use in small restaurants, beauty salons, offices, coffee Shops, or any small business. Why iSpring? Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultra-filtration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come. Incoming Water Pressure: 30 PSI – 70 PSI Operating water temperature range: 40 – 100 °F Maximum TDS: 750 ppm Membrane Filter Life: 2-3 years at 3 Gallons/day or 2600 Gallons Note: All flow rates stated on our reverse osmosis systems and membranes are assuming a water temperature of 77°F. Water temperature changes will affect the flow rate. For every degree F the temperature lowers, about 3% of product flow is lost. For every degree F the temperature increases, about 3% product flow rate is gained. This occurs because water with a higher temperature has a lower viscosity and higher diffusion rate, which makes it easier for the water to permeate the RO membrane. Lower feed water temperatures during the winter season will result in a decrease in flow rate.
- SUPERIOR 5-STAGE FILTRATION: 1st PP Sediment Filter (removes larger particles like rust, sand and dirt.) 2nd GAC Filter (effectively adsorb free chlorine, humus, disinfection byproducts, smells, discoloration.) 3rd Carbon Block Filter (removes any residual chlorine, tastes & odors, also extending membrane’s life.) 4th Dual-Flow RO Membrane (removes heavy metals & other harmful substances.) 5th Post Carbon filter (removes chlorine, tastes, and odors.)
- GREAT CAPACITY: Advanced Dual-Flow 500GPD membrane saves 60% of water, with LOW WASTE 1:1 drain to clean water ratio. Great for light commercial in Restaurants, Salons, Labs, and Offices all benefit in their ways from high-quality RO water.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY BOOSTER PUMP: No worries for low water pressure. Built in booster pump increases the production of purified water by raising the water pressure and maximizes RO production rate to the optimal level for the reverse osmosis process.
- FEATURES: Come with chrome drinking water faucet with 360° free swivel and easy to read water pressure gauge.
- EASY-TO-INSTALL AND REPLACE FILTER: Typically, in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away with well-organized instructions and videos. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.