iSpring WGB32BM 3-Stage Whole House Water Filtration System w/ 20″ x 4.5″ Big Blue Sediment, Carbon, and Iron & Manganese Reducing Filters
The WGB32BM whole house filtration system is the ideal “point of entry” filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike “point of use” systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32BM filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home
The WGB32BM whole house filtration system is the ideal “point of entry” filtration system for cleaning up well water. Unlike “point of use” systems (like reverse osmosis systems) that are installed to supply water to a specific faucet, the WGB32BM filters your water from the source. This means water from every output in your home will have passed through the three filtration stages of the WGB32BM. So what exactly do these three stages of filtration offer? Used as the first stage of defense on the system, the stage 1 housing holds a 5-micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter. This filter removes dirt and other various larger sized particles from the water that can clog the following filters. The second stage of the WGB32BM houses a 5-micron CTO coconut shell carbon block filter. Block carbon is more effective than other forms of carbon in that it is finely ground up carbon packed into a solidified block. This means they have a higher density than other types of carbon filters, and are therefore more effective in removing their targeted contaminants. The carbon block filter knocks out bad tastes and odors, removes up to 95% of chlorine from the water, and is highly effective on organic chemicals (VOCs) like pesticides, herbicides, and industrial chemicals. The third stage of the WGB32BM has an iron and manganese reducing filter – also great for the plethora of heavy metals found in well water sources. The FM25B iron and manganese reducing filter is only included with the WGB32BM, as it is not needed for most municipal water supplies that the WGB32B targets. If you are on municipal (city) water or a generally clean water supply, you may want to consider the WGB32B over the WGB32BM. For removing the common contaminants and heavy metals found in the majority of well water supplies however, the WGB32BM fits the bill.
- Protect Your Family and Household Appliance from Iron, Manganese, and More: Our 3rd stage filter (FM25B) is specially designed for iron & manganese removal, reducing iron (MAX 3.0 ppm down to 0.01 ppm) and manganese (MAX 1.0 ppm down to 0.01 ppm). Our filter lasts up to 3 times longer than greensand due to the catalytic media not being consumed in the process. The system also removes sediment, chlorine, rust, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, VOCs, and various other contaminants.
- DIY Installation and Maintenance: Refer to our manual and our helpful YouTube videos for easy DIY installation. With 1″ NPT inlet / outlet and Big Blue 20″ x 4.5″ filter cartridges, the system has minimum impact on water flow (up to 15 GPM) and requires minimum maintenance.
- Top-Notch Quality: The first stage high capacity polypropylene sediment filter is able to achieve filtration down to 5 microns. The second stage CTO Carbon Block filter is made of high quality coconut shell carbon for maximum filtration efficiency and filter life. Both are tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI standards. Both filters have a capacity of 100,000 gallons of water, enough to supply a family of four with clean water for a full year (depending on your water quality).
- Peace of Mind Customer Service: Register online to activate your extended manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support from U.S. local support team. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please Note: This system is installed at the main water supply line in order to treat all the water in your home. Unlike an RO system, this system will NOT reduce Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and instead keeps healthy minerals in your water. If you are interested in a filter that removes TDS consider our iSpring Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
We love it! Follow the directions and Enjoy! Update: We still love it! We change the filters once a year! On our 3rd set and going great.We have had this filter installed now for about 5 months and we absolutely love it. I have a family of five and we live in a five bathroom home with 1 kitchen and a bar. We have well water on our homestead and we installed the 1 Inch Rusco / Vu-Flow 100 Mesh Spin Down Sediment Water Filter as directed in the instructions to help with filter maintenance. I did upgrade the filter cartridge in the 1 inch Rusco with the 200 mesh (74 mic) for 3/4 or 1″ Spin-Down to handel Fine Sediment. This allows us to catch and wash away the larger particles in the water without clogging up the 5 micron 1st stage filter of the iSpring. We often have 2 showers going with a load of laundry and the dishwasher going. To this date we have not experienced a loss of water pressure. Our water is so much better now, it smells better, taste better and just looks cleaner. I feel good about letting this…
SULFER SMELL IS GONE! So far so good! I installed this almost a month ago. I have a 300′ deep well at my off-grid cabin in the foothills of western Maine, which is at an elevation of 1100′ and was getting the horrible sulfer smell and taste. Original I had a 2 filter system from the big blue chain store. The small filter’s would barely last a few days before the smell was back.Took a chance on this pricey system and as always you get what you pay for…..LOVE IT!!!!As you can see from the picture, I’ve installed 2 pressure gauges before and after and so far, they are staying at even pressures so I am not having any problems with pressure loss.The water taste great, no foul smell and the wife says it makes her hair feel softer ð¤£. How do I know it’s working, the pre-filter i installed with a 100micron filter stinks something awful when I flush clean itð.If I can get a good 3-6 months out of a filter set, It is worth every penny.I’ll update at the end of the season as to my…