Woder WD-S-8K-DC Water Filtration System – WQA Certified – USA Made Ultra High Capacity Direct Connect Under Sink Water Filter – Removes Chlorine, Lead, Chromium 6, Heavy Metals, Odors/Contaminants
Introducing the Direct-Connect To Existing Faucet Water Filtration System Premium Class 1 by Woder. The Woder 10K-Gen3 is a new updated version of Amazon’s best rated undersink filter, the Woder 10K (ASIN B00MPGRUNW) Filtration system is built with improved head with a built-in valve that turns the water off when unscrewing the filter. That means
Introducing the Direct-Connect To Existing Faucet Water Filtration System Premium Class 1 by Woder.
The Woder 10K-Gen3 is a new updated version of Amazon’s best rated undersink filter, the Woder 10K (ASIN B00MPGRUNW)
Filtration system is built with improved head with a built-in valve that turns the water off when unscrewing the filter. That means NO LEAKS, easy installation, and the opportunity to purchase a cost effective replacement filter (ASIN B0144MFN92).
This high-quality water filter eliminates chlorine, bad tastes and odors-not to mention lead and other heavy metals-so you and your family can enjoy safe drinking water.
No more metallic-tasting coffee
Cleaner dishes, no water spots
99.99% contaminants removal
We all like the taste of mineral-heavy water, and with the state of today’s public water systems, health need always be at the top of mind when considering a filtration systems. Replacing a filter every 6 months is frustrating and expensive. And while Reverse Osmosis filters remove harmful minerals, they also remove essential ones, resulting in dead water. The Woder 10K-Gen3 leaves these essential minerals, leaving clean, crisp water how it’s supposed to be.
What if you could get a filtration system that transformed your water into completely clear, beautifully filtered water that tasted and smelled more pure and fresh than ever? And what if this filtration system needed only to be replaced once every 10,000 gallons (Compare that to standard under sink water filters that have an average life span of only 6 months to 18 months and 1,000 to 5,000)?
Please note: TDS meters (or PPM) are not an effective to way to check this filter and not an effective to way to check or test water. TDS meter are known to also pick up ions. Essential minerals are also picked up by TDS meters.
- ULTRA HIGH CAPACITY – LASTS FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS OR 8,480 GALLONS – Notes: For longest life, use with municipal treated cold water only, not well water. Do not use with salty or softened water. Connects for use only with cold water for drinking.
- USA MADE – NO PLUMBING REQUIRED – Comes with ‘Direct Connect’ hoses that fit standard 3/8″ water valves under US kitchen and bathroom sinks. The 3/8″ Direct Connect Hose are made to install directly to the existing cold water valve and faucet stem under your sink. Replacement filters ASIN B0144MFN92.
- WQA GOLD SEAL CERTIFIED to NSF/ANSI 42 for Chlorine, taste, odor and NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance as verified and substantiated by test data. Flow rate 2GPM @65 psig
- SELECTIVE FILTRATION – Woder filters have a unique technology that removes over 99.99% of contaminants while leaving in all essential minerals (Reverse osmosis filter out everything, including the minerals your body needs. As far as nutrition goes, experts consider it essentially dead water).
- PURE AND HEALTHY WATER – WITH NO MORE BOTTLES IN THE FRIDGE – Eliminates lead (99.9%), heavy metals, chlorine (99.9%), chromium 6, mercury, volatile organic compounds, carcinogens, and other contaminants, as well as turbidity, odors and bad tastes, so you and your family enjoy pure, healthy, spring-fresh water from the tap.
The owner of this website, RDI, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking HomeWaterPurification.org to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
PPM of water doesn’t change much When I was looking for a good filter, I ordered the water quality meter (ppm – parts per million). I checked the quality of water before the installation (was 450 ppm – which is horrible quality of water), and after the installation (became 380 ppm – which is also horrible quality of water). So that means that the filter doesn’t work as it should, because the ideal drinking water should be from 0 to 50 ppm. That is the reason why I returned the filer. Don’t recommended!
Acceptable flow reduction Although not stated on Amazon’s site, the Woder website claims this filter will not affect flow rate. I had my doubts as to whether Woder had obtained a dispensation from the laws of physics, so I figured when I ordered there would be some reduction in flow. Prior to installing the unit, I placed a 12-cup mixing bowl in the sink and measured how long it took to fill it and consistently got 43 to 45 seconds. After installing the filter, the laws governing hydraulic flow indeed held and it took…
Less then 6 months later I need to replace my two 3 year filters Disappointment is what I feel. I thought I bought a top rated filter with a 3 year life, But here I am only 5 months later needing replacement filters. I have 2 one on the cold water in the master bath and the other on my kitchen sink for drinking water. There are only 2 of us living here and I still use a 2 cases of bottled water a week, so how is it these 2 filters are needing replacement after only 5 months in use. The answer is simple there greatly overrated they don’t last 3 years, they…